Learning with Vocabulary Cards – Seven Major Advantages
- One “daily allowance” of word cards in size A8 fits into every small pocket.
You can move them everywhere you want.
- Retry every word at the right time with “Leitner-System”
...by putting the learnd word into the file for follow-up – after some days – after one week – after one month – this word will be stored in your long-term memory.
- The last vocabulary card is always lies on top
This will help with searching in a list or book. By this fast reaction time you are able to learn in short breaks (e.g. at the bus station)
- No covering of the answer necessary
... because other than on a vocabulary list, the answer is on the back side.
- The order of words changes automatically
Learning words in the same order repeatedly will make your brain unflexible – and is therefore not recommended.
- Immediate controll of success
Your learning success is directly visualized by the size of your cards pile.
- You'll no longer learn words too often or too seldom
With an ordinary words list you easily forget simple words and difficult words. With Vocabulary Cards – you just sort out what you already know and you don’t want to know.